One significant way you can support your infant's development of feelings and relationships is by providing a safe home and play environment. Below are a few tips to help you in the process.
- Do a safety check at home to make it safe for your baby.
- Have a safe way to transport your baby.
- Know ways to keep your baby safe throughout the day.
- Have someone you trust who can help take care of your baby.
- Provide access to health care for your baby.
- Know how to manage your feelings of anger and frustration that come up when you are with your baby.